Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh, the urge to steal three million dollars...

Just found out that the murdering son of a bitch who beat my ex's son to death last year somehow got his trial moved to May 17th. Was supposed to be next Tuesday. At last I checked, the fucker's bail was three million. What I wouldn't give to have that kind of money on hand. Post his bail, then shoot him to death outside the court house. Maybe stab him to death. Tear him apart limb by limb. Electricute him, gas him, throw him in the ovens. KILL HIM!

I'll say this now, however. Should he be killed before his court date, I didn't do it. Nor did I have anyone do it for me. If I were going to have him killed, I would do it myself, then kill myself right there. Witnesses, police, and press bedamned.

That, and last time I checked, my bank balance was about $4.57, nowhere near the amount needed.

Son of a bitch...not even two full weeks into the fucking year and my year's already ruined...

No comments:

Post a Comment