Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's been too long...

Well, I know I'm behind on my Music in Worship blog. I will try and have a decent sized post up for it later on tonight. However, I thought I would come and give an update on my current WIP, Ethics.

Depending on which version you look at, there are two page counts and two words counts. The one I'm working on is at 90 pages and 57,233 words. That is in Times New Roman, 10pt print, and single spaced.

Then there is the version I will print out once it is complete. This one is 204 pages long and 54,636 words. It is in Courier New, 12pt print, and double spaced. It contains chapters 1-8 and 11-12, the prologue, and the epilogue.

For a comparasion, the original project I was doing last year at this time ended up being (first draft) 171 pages long and 52,126 words long. It was also in Courier New, 12pt print, and double spaced. It also had extra space after the chapter heading and the scene breaks. And I still have another forty to fifty pages to write for Ethics at least, and that's in 10pt print and single spaced. That also does not include the detail I will go into that NaNoWriMo didn't allow me to pan out with for the first few chapters on the second draft.

Busy busy busy my future be.

No comments:

Post a Comment