Friday, September 2, 2011

Long Time...

Well, it has been some time. So...what's new?

My laptop, that broke the first week of class last semester (Spring '11) should be repaired sometime this weekend. So, I should be able to write and update things after a long time.

I tried my hand in writing Fourteen Days as a short film for a local Christian company. They didn't take it (claimed it had to many voice overs, not enough dialog to expand characters, and to much of an emphesis on sex), so I'm now doing it as it was meant to be for, as a feature length film. I'm coming to about seventy percent complete or so, at eighty-four typed pages.

My Cross Connection has, for the moment, been put on hiatus. Our drummer left, and I've had time issues these past few weeks, so there hasn't been much going on in that front. Hoping to be back in the studio on Tuesday next week though, if for nothing else than to not grow rusty.

In other news, I'm still single, still live in this hell called the Coachella Valley, and still wish to leave. Oh, and I've been kicked out of school.

Fun, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment